Zigbee Smart Home Products
- Minimum requirements for using Sengled Smart Accessories
- Minimum requirements for using Sengled Smart LEDs
- Do I need a hub to control the Zigbee Smart LED's and Accessories?
- Can the Smart LED bulbs be used on dimmer switches?
- Can any of the Smart Accessories be used outdoors or in restrooms?
- Can the Smart LED bulbs be used in a ceiling fan fixture or 3-way lamp?
How It Works
- How the Sengled Smart LED System Works
- Can multiple devices control the Smart LED bulbs simultaneously?
- Can others within my home control my Sengled Smart LEDs or Accessories?
- From what distance can I control the Sengled Smart LEDs or Accessories?
- What happens if I physically move the Sengled Smart LEDs or Accessories and power it back on a different room?
- What is the recommended distance between the hub and the Smart LEDs and Accessories?
- Installing a Sengled Hub
- Adding Sengled Smart LED Soft White/Daylight (Element Classic) A19/BR30 bulbs to your Sengled Hub
- Adding Sengled Smart LED Tunable White (Element Plus) bulbs to your Sengled Hub
- Adding Sengled Smart LED Multicolor (Element Color Plus) bulbs to your Sengled Hub
- Adding a Sengled Smart LED Multicolor Light Strip to your Sengled Hub
- Adding a Sengled Smart LED PAR38 to your Sengled Hub
- Setting up the Sengled Smart Switch to control Sengled bulbs on your SmartThings hub
- Adding a Sengled Smart Switch to your Samsung SmartThings hub
- Creating a Sengled Account
- Resetting your Password for your Sengled Home App
- Can I add one hub to multiple accounts?
- Can non-Sengled bulbs be added to the Sengled hub?
Third Party Integration
- Setting up the devices on your Sengled Home app to work with your Amazon Echo (Alexa) device(s)
- Setting up the devices on your Sengled Home app to work with your Google Home Assistant device(s)
- Setting up the devices on your Sengled HomeKit compatible hub to work with your Siri and Apple HomeKit device(s)
- Adding Sengled Smart LED bulbs to your Samsung SmartThings hub
- Creating Routines in the Alexa app after linking your Sengled Home app
- Using IFTTT with your Sengled bulbs
- How do I reset the Sengled hub?
- How do I reset a Sengled Smart LED bulb?
- Hub is Offline // Having Difficulty Adding
- I scanned the QR code on the bulb and the Sengled Home app reads, "This device is either not a Sengled WiFi bulb or is not supported." What is going on?
- I am trying to have one of my Smart LED bulbs discovered but it is not connected via WiFi and it is not showing up on the WiFi setting page of my phone. What is going on?
- I scanned the Element box QR code and it said it was not a Sengled product. What do I do?
- Troubleshooting a Sengled Smart Bulb (ZigBee, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi)
- Adding a Hub
- Resetting your Sengled Smart Hub, Smart LED bulbs, Smart WiFi bulbs, Smart Bluetooth bulbs and/or Smart Accessories
- Voice-Assistant Integration (Alexa, Google & Siri)
- Adding a Sengled Smart LED Bluetooth Mesh Bulb to your Echo (Alexa) Device
- Adding Sengled Smart LED (ZigBee) bulbs to your Sengled Hub
- My Snap/Snap 2 camera bulb is displaying everything as purple/pink/magenta. I have also noticed the night vision is not working. What should I do?
- Troubleshooting a Sengled Smart LED Bluetooth Mesh Bulb
- Troubleshooting Sengled Smart LED (ZigBee) Bulb