Smart LED - Zigbee (Element)
Before Use (Applicable to all Smart LED bulbs)
- Minimum requirements for using Sengled Smart LEDs
- Can the Smart LED bulbs be used on dimmer switches?
- Can the Smart LED bulbs be used in a ceiling fan fixture or 3-way lamp?
- Can the Smart LED bulbs be used outdoors or in a restroom?
- Can the Smart LED bulbs be used in fully-enclosed fixtures?
- How many Sengled Smart LED bulbs can I add to a Sengled hub?
Before Use (Applicable to all Smart Accessories)
The Basics of the Smart LED Line of Bulbs and Accessories
- What does color temperature mean?
- How the Sengled Smart LED System Works
- Can multiple devices control the Smart LED bulbs simultaneously?
- Can others within my home control my Sengled Smart LEDs or Accessories?
- From what distance can I control the Sengled Smart LEDs or Accessories?
- What happens if I physically move the Sengled Smart LEDs or Accessories and power it back on a different room?
Getting Started (Hub and Bulbs)
- Installing a Sengled Hub
- Adding Sengled Smart LED Soft White/Daylight (Element Classic) A19/BR30 bulbs to your Sengled Hub
- Adding Sengled Smart LED Tunable White (Element Plus) bulbs to your Sengled Hub
- Adding Sengled Smart LED Multicolor (Element Color Plus) bulbs to your Sengled Hub
- Adding a Sengled Smart LED PAR38 to your Sengled Hub
- How long does it take for the app to know that the hub is powered off?
Getting Started (Smart Accessories)
FAQ for Sengled Smart Hubs
- How do I reset the Sengled Smart hub?
- Can I use ZigBee bulbs from other brands with the Sengled Smart Hub?
- Deleting a Sengled Smart Hub from your Sengled Home App & Account
- Viewing All Devices that are Attached to your Hub
- Can I add multiple hubs to the same account? If so, how many?
- What happens if I delete the hub from my account, but not the bulbs associated with it?
FAQ for Smart LED Bulbs
- Do any of the Smart LED bulbs function as a ZigBee repeater?
- How should I turn off the bulbs? Should I turn them off via the wall switch or via the app?
- If I leave the bulbs powered on but turned off via the app, won't I use more power than if I just switched them off via a wall switch?
- Will the Sengled Smart LED with Motion Sensor PAR38 bulb be triggered by motion events during the day?
- How does the brightness of the Smart LED With Touch Control (Element Touch) impact the color temperature of the bulb?
- Do I need to use a hub to control Smart LED With Touch Control (Element Touch)?
FAQ for Smart Accessories
- How can the Smart Sensor be reconnected to the hub if it is showing as offline in the Sengled Home app?
- Can the Sengled Smart LED Multicolor Light Strip be used in wet or damp areas?
- What does the button on the controller do?
- How can the length of the Smart Light Strip be altered?
- How do I reset the Sengled Smart LED Multicolor Light Strip?
- Is a hub required to use the Sengled Smart LED Multicolor Light Strip?
3rd Party Integration
- Setting up the devices on your Sengled Home app to work with your Amazon Echo (Alexa) Device(s)
- Setting up the devices on your Sengled Home app to work with your Google Home Assistant device(s)
- Using Samsung SmartThings with your Sengled bulbs
- Using IFTTT with your Sengled bulbs
- Using Wink Hub with your Sengled bulbs
- How do I reset a Sengled Smart LED bulb?
- Troubleshooting a hub
- Hub won't add
- I scanned the Element box QR code and it said it was not a Sengled product. What do I do?
- How do I reset the Smart LED With Touch Control (Element Touch) bulb?
- I can’t seem to connect my Smart LED With Touch Control (Element Touch) to my smart hub. What could be the problem?