Sengled Snap Security Cameras
- Installing a Smart LED with Security Camera (Snap)
- Installing a Smart LED with Security Camera G2 (Snap 2)
- Controlling the Camera of the Smart LED with Security Camera
- Turning the Motion Detection on for a Smart LED with Security Camera
- Accessing the Camera Settings such as the Night Vision, Microphone, Resolution
- Viewing the Video Footage Recorded by Your Smart LED with Security Camera
- Can I install a Smart LED with Security Camera in a motion-activated light fixture?
- What is the minimum required upload bandwidth (WiFi upload speed) for a Smart LED with Security Camera?
- Do I need an app to control Smart LED Security Camera?
- What kind of WiFi network does a Smart LED with Security Camera require?
- Can I record video locally with the Smart LED with Security Camera?
- Is customer data encrypted?
- Troubleshooting a Sengled Smart Bulb (ZigBee, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi)
- Adding a Hub
- Resetting your Sengled Smart Hub, Smart LED bulbs, Smart WiFi bulbs, Smart Bluetooth bulbs and/or Smart Accessories
- Voice-Assistant Integration (Alexa, Google & Siri)
- Adding a Sengled Smart LED Bluetooth Mesh Bulb to your Echo (Alexa) Device
- Adding Sengled Smart LED (ZigBee) bulbs to your Sengled Hub
- My Snap/Snap 2 camera bulb is displaying everything as purple/pink/magenta. I have also noticed the night vision is not working. What should I do?
- Troubleshooting a Sengled Smart LED Bluetooth Mesh Bulb
- Troubleshooting Sengled Smart LED (ZigBee) Bulb