The Basics of the Pulse Line
- What is the relation between a Pulse Master bulb/Pulse Link adapter and Pulse Satellite bulbs/Pulse Amp adapters?
- How many Pulse Satellites/Pulse Amps can be connected to my Pulse or Pulse Link?
- What’s the difference between a Pulse Link adapter and Pulse Master bulb?
- Do Pulse products and the LED with Bluetooth Speaker bulbs work together?
- Can I mix different color Pulse bulbs together in the same system?
- Can the Pulse Satellite bulbs be used directly with the Pulse app?
Before Use (Applicable to all Pulse bulbs)
- Can the Pulse bulbs be used on dimmer switches?
- Can the Pulse bulbs be used in a ceiling fan fixture or 3-way lamp?
- Can the Pulse bulbs be used outdoors or in restrooms?
- Can the Pulse line of bulbs be used in fully-enclosed fixtures?
- Do the Pulse bulbs fit in all recessed can light fixtures?
- Do I need an app to control Pulse?
Usage (Applicable to all Pulse bulbs)
- Do I need to use the Pulse app to control lighting and the volume of a Pulse or Pulse Link system?
- Can I control a Pulse or Pulse Link system with multiple smart devices simultaneously?
- Is there a danger of the Pulse bulbs overheating or the speaker distorting (blowing)?
- Do I need to use the Pulse app to play music from the Pulse?
- Can I play music with the lights turned off and vice versa?
- Can I stream audio from any app to Pulse bulbs?
General (Applicable to all Pulse devices)
- What is the maximum distance Pulse bulbs can be from each other and from the Pulse Master bulb/Pulse Link?
- Is there a way to set the default volume at 100%? When I reconnect it goes down to 80% by itself.
- Is there an option to replace the LED when it stops working or do I have to replace the whole unit?
- I am experiencing a "buzzing” sound coming from my bulb. What might be causing this issue?
- How many Pulse bulbs can be controlled at one time?
- Do Pulse bulbs have a strobe feature?
- What if my TV does not have a 3.5mm or RCA output?
- I plugged the included auxiliary cable from my TV into the Pulse Link, but no sound is coming out! What’s going on?
- If I have my TV/Computer/CD Player plugged into the Pulse Link via an auxiliary cable, do I still need to use my mobile device to control the audio output via Bluetooth and the Pulse app?
- Does the Pulse Amp allow me to connect a subwoofer to my Pulse/Pulse Link system?
- Do I need a separate app to control the Pulse Amp?
- What type of subwoofer can I use with the Pulse Amp?
- How much power can the Pulse Amp put out to my subwoofer?
- How do I connect the Pulse Amp to my subwoofer if it doesn't have a 3.5 mm jack?
Third Party Integration
- Troubleshooting a Sengled Smart Bulb (ZigBee, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi)
- Adding a Hub
- Resetting your Sengled Smart Hub, Smart LED bulbs, Smart WiFi bulbs, Smart Bluetooth bulbs and/or Smart Accessories
- Voice-Assistant Integration (Alexa, Google & Siri)
- Adding a Sengled Smart LED Bluetooth Mesh Bulb to your Echo (Alexa) Device
- Adding Sengled Smart LED (ZigBee) bulbs to your Sengled Hub
- My Snap/Snap 2 camera bulb is displaying everything as purple/pink/magenta. I have also noticed the night vision is not working. What should I do?
- Troubleshooting a Sengled Smart LED Bluetooth Mesh Bulb
- Troubleshooting a Sengled Smart LED (ZigBee) Bulb