Note: These instructions are for connecting your Sengled hub and bulbs to your Google Home device(s). These instructions will only work if you set the Sengled hub and bulbs up in the Sengled app.
1. After your Sengled Element hub and bulbs are setup in the Sengled Home app, navigate to the Google Home app.
Press “Add” in the Google Home app.
Then, press “Set up device”.
2. From here, you will be on the “Set up” page. Tap on “Works with google”.
This will take you to the “Manage Accounts” page. Scroll down until you see the Sengled Home linked service.
3. Once you find the Sengled Home linked service, tap on it. You will be redirected to a page that asks for login credentials.
Note: The login credentials to input are the same as for the Sengled Home app on your mobile device.
In the area that is circled in green, type in the email address that is associated with your Sengled Home app.
In the area that is circled in purple, type in the password that is associated with your Sengled Home app.
4. Once the email address and password for your Sengled Home app have been input, press “Sign In”.
After you are logged in, you will be redirected back to the Google Home app.
5. From here, you will be on the “Add smart home devices” page. This page is very important. From this page, you can assign the bulbs to a group and control the bulbs as a group.
In the following example, we want to control all the bulbs with the “Bedroom” prefix as a group. So, first, we will select all the bulbs with the “Bedroom” prefix by tapping on the image of the bulbs.
After the desired bulbs have been selected, press “Add to a Room”.
6. Now, we are on the “Where are these devices?” page. Since the bulbs are in the bedroom, we will select “Bedroom”.
From here, you can customize the name of the group form the “Custom room name” page by tapping on the name of the room and typing in your desired name.
In this example, we are happy with the name of the room, so we pressed “Next”.
7. After pressing next, you will be redirected to the page where all your bulbs on.
After you have organized your bulbs into rooms in the Google Home app, press the “X” icon at the top left corner.