The following operations are applicable to all Smart LED bulbs:
Some key information to note about using your Sengled Smart LED bulbs:
- Bulbs have three different states that they can be in:
- On: The bulb is active and should be lit.
- Off: The bulb is active but not lit.
- Offline: The bulb is inactive, and not connected to the hub.
- Status updates can take a while to show up on the Sengled Home app, so please be patient. If a minute has gone by with no updates, please refresh your app page.
- If you set your bulbs to a certain state (I.e. with a Smart LED Color bulb, you set it to blue at 60%) and turn them off, your bulbs will remember the last state. This state includes the color, color temperature, and brightness.