This operation can be done with all Smart LED bulbs. IFTTT is a protocol that enables you to set “trigger and action” sets based on your lights. A popular example would be to have your living room lights turn on as your outdoor security camera senses the motion of you coming home. Another example is to be able to connect your Sengled Smart LED Color Plus bulbs in your living room to your favorite NFL team, so that when they are playing, your lights can change to be your teams colors whenever the score. Please refer to the IFTTT app for more information!
- Which Zigbee Hubs are compatible with Sengled Smart LED bulbs?
- Setting up the devices on your Sengled Home app to work with your Amazon Echo (Alexa) device(s)
- Setting up the devices on your Sengled Home app to work with your Google Home Assistant device(s)
- Adding Sengled Smart LED bulbs to your Samsung SmartThings hub
- Creating Routines in the Alexa app after linking your Sengled Home app
- Adding Sengled Smart LED bulbs to your Wink hub
- Using IFTTT with your Sengled bulbs