The safety precautions below will ensure your bulbs are used correctly and minimize potential risks, such as electric shock, fire, and personal injury.
- In general, the Sengled Smart LED bulbs are not meant to be used on dimmer switches such as wall dimmers, ceiling fan fixtures or 3-way lamps. Furthermore, generally speaking, they are not meant to be used outdoors, in restrooms or fully-enclosed fixtures. There are some exceptions to some of these restrictions; for more information, please see the Before Use section.
- Do not expose to water, dust, chemicals and moisture.
- Keep away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
- Children should use this device only under the supervision of a responsible adult to control appliances safely.
- Do not operate or control heat producing devices connected to the Smart LED Classic LED bulb when unattended.
- Do not drop or subject the device to undue shock.
- Do not attempt to service or disassemble. Attempting to open or service the unit voids all warranties. If you experience problems with the device, discontinue use, unplug the device from the wall outlet and contact Sengled Customer Services for assistance.
- Switch off this device during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.