Sengled has decided to cancel the 1-day cloud plan and it will no longer be offered. If you have not subscribed to the paid cloud plans then you will only be able to see live footage in the app.
You may subscribe to one of the paid cloud plans in order to restore the stored footage of your Snap camera. More information can be found here:https://support.sengled.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020313214-The-Differences-Between-the-Cloud-Plans
You can sign up for a cloud storage plan right in the Snap app:
- From the Snap app dashboard tap into the live feed of the bulb you want to modify the subscription of.
- Now tap the cog in the upper right corner to open the settings menu.
- Next tap the manage subscription option under the subscription heading.
- Login to the service portal with the same credentials you use to sign into your Snap app account.
- Tap the Change subscription button.
- Select the plan you would like to subscribe too and follow the onscreen prompts to complete your transaction.