There are two methods of adding the hub to your Sengled account: Wired and WPS. Please note that we strongly recommend adding the hub via Wired Mode, as it is generally more reliable.
1. Download the Element app. Make sure your mobile device is connected to your router's 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network (5 GHz networks are not supported). Please do not screw in the bulbs yet.
3. For ease of setup, power on your Element hub within 5 feet of your wireless router. After you have finished adding the hub to your account, you may move it to a more convenient location.
4. From the Dashboard tab, navigate to the Device tab by tapping the three lines in the top left corner.
5. From the Device tab, tap "Add Hub" in the top right corner. Make sure you have the "WPS mode" tab selected and that your mobile device is connected to your router's 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network. Also, make sure that the Ethernet cord is not plugged into the hub. Press the WPS button on your router, then press the WPS button on the side of your hub before tapping "Next".
6. Wait for the hub list to pop up, then select the correct hub.
7. Your hub should be working and ready to go. Keep your bulbs and hub within 180 feet (55 m) of your router for best performance. You should be immediately prompted to add the pre-paired bulbs to a scene. To learn more, please consult our article on how to group bulbs into scenes.
After installation, please ensure that your Sengled Element hubs and bulbs have all been updated to the latest firmware version.