There are two methods of adding the hub to your Sengled account: Wired and WPS. Please note that we strongly recommend adding the hub via Wired Mode, as it is generally more reliable.
1. Download the Element app. Make sure your mobile device is connected to your router's 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network (5 GHz networks are not supported). Please do not screw in the bulbs yet.
3. Power on your Element hub and connect it to your router using the Ethernet cable.
4. From the Dashboard tab, navigate to the Device tab by tapping the three lines in the top left corner.
5. From the Device tab, tap "Add Hub" in the top right corner. Make sure you have the "Wired mode" tab selected. Since you have already powered on the hub and plugged in the Ethernet cable, tap "Next" to continue.
6. Ensure that your hub is connected to the same router that is providing Wi-Fi to your mobile device. Tap "Next" to continue.
7. Select the correct hub from the hub list and tap "Next." Enter your router's password and tap "Next."
8. Your hub should be working and ready to go. You may unplug the Ethernet cable and use it wirelessly or move it to a more convenient location. Keep your bulbs and hub within 180 feet (55 m) of your router for optimal performance. You should be immediately prompted to add the pre-paired bulbs to a scene. To learn more, please consult our article on how to group bulbs into scenes.
After installation, please ensure that your Sengled Element hubs and bulbs have all been updated to the latest firmware version.