1. For each bulb, tap the scene bubble where you want to assign the bulb. Tap "Save" in the top right corner to save your selections.
2. Tap the scene bubble on the home page of your dashboard. Tap the three dots in the top right corner to edit the scene's name or change the scene's icon.
3. Tapping "Manage Bulbs" will allow you to remove a bulb from a scene.
You do not need to factory reset the bulb in order to remove it from a scene. It is still paired to your Sengled account and can simply be transferred to another scene.
4. After freeing a bulb from a scene, you will see a red circle in the top right corner with the amount of unassigned bulbs. Tapping the red circle will bring you back to the scene assignment screen.
5. After assigning the bulbs to scenes, check to see if there are any firmware updates for your bulbs or hubs.