1. Twist in your LED with Wi-Fi Extender and power it on
Tip: Use a lamp close to your router. You can move the bulb after setup.
2. Connect your device to your home network (2.4 GHz only).
Tip: Keep WiFi password on hand during setup.
4. Open the app and press "Add Bulb"
Note: Adding and configuring a bulb can take a few minutes.
5. Name your LED with Wi-Fi Extender
Tip: Location based names like Garage, Basement, and Attic work great!
6. Move the LED with Wi-Fi Extender to its new spot
Remember: Boost needs a Wi-Fi signal to operate. Don't move it outside the router’s effective range.
7. Connect your other devices to the LED with Wi-Fi Extender
Tip: Boost uses the same password as your home router.