Yes. Like all battery-powered products, Everbright will slowly lose charge if it unused. It takes over a month for Everbright to lose all of its charge. We recommend turning on the Everbright a few hours every month to keep it fully charged. We also recommend installing the Everbright at a location where it is switched on regularly.
- Does the Everbright lose charge if I keep it unplugged?
- How do I recharge Everbright?
- How bright is the Everbright?
- How long does the LED bulb last?
- What type of battery does the Everbright have?
- Where can I install the Everbright?
- How long does it take the Everbright to recharge?
- If the wall switch is turned off during a blackout, will the Everbright turn on?
- I unplugged my lamp and the Everbright didn’t turn on. Is it broken?