The power needs to remain on for the Smartsense to operate. During standby detection mode, Smartsense consumes less than 0.2W, which is less than or equivalent to standard motion detection fixtures.
- What is the detection range for the Smartsense?
- Can Smartsense be used outdoors?
- How bright is the Smartsense?
- How long does the Smartsense bulb last?
- Is the Smartsense waterproof?
- Do I need to keep the Smartsense powered on at all times? Does that waste electricity?
- My outdoor fixture already has a motion detector. Can I use the Smartsense?
- When I screwed in the Smartsense, it turned on but then turned off by itself. What is going on?