The Smartsense cannot be installed on fixtures with existing motion detectors. Motion detectors cut power to the fixture when there is no motion detected. The Smartsense needs power to be on at all times in order to function.
- Can Smartsense be used outdoors?
- How bright is the Smartsense?
- How long does the Smartsense bulb last?
- Is the Smartsense waterproof?
- What is the detection range for the Smartsense?
- Do I need to keep the Smartsense powered on at all times? Does that waste electricity?
- My outdoor fixture already has a motion detector. Can I use the Smartsense?
- When I screwed in the Smartsense, it turned on but then turned off by itself. What is going on?