When the Smartsense is first screwed in, it enters an initialization mode where the bulb will turn on and off on its own. It will work properly as long as it remains powered on.
- What is the detection range for the Smartsense?
- Can Smartsense be used outdoors?
- How bright is the Smartsense?
- How long does the Smartsense bulb last?
- Is the Smartsense waterproof?
- Do I need to keep the Smartsense powered on at all times? Does that waste electricity?
- My outdoor fixture already has a motion detector. Can I use the Smartsense?
- When I screwed in the Smartsense, it turned on but then turned off by itself. What is going on?