How do I delete a connected Satellite bulb from a Master bulb?
- Make sure that the Master and Satellite bulbs are powered on and that the Master bulb is paired with a smart device via Bluetooth.
- Launch the Pulse App, toggle the main brightness ON/OFF button to confirm that all Pulse bulbs are connected with Master bulb.
- Select “Edit Label of Bulbs” in the settings menu.
- Select the Satellite bulb that you want to remove from the audio network, and click the delete/close button.
- A confirmation will appear on the screen, click “OK” to continue.
- Wait for approximately 30 seconds; do not power off the Satellite bulb and the Master bulb during the process.
- Click the “Refresh” tab in the settings menu to confirm the Satellite bulb has been removed.