The Pulse line can be connected to the Echo Dot through the Amazon Alexa mobile app as a Bluetooth audio device, but you will not be able to use the in app features such as dimming the lights and/or adjusting sound settings.
Here are some steps on how you can get your Pulse bulbs connected:
- Make sure that your Pulse device is powered on, and that you hear the Bluetooth startup tone. (There should be no additional beep) (If there is an additional beep, then another device is connected)
- Once the Device is powered on, and you have ensured no other devices are connected.
- Open up your Amazon Alexa app (available on the app store), and go to the Application Menu (3 horizontal bars, top left) and head to “Settings”
- In the “Alexa Devices”, locate and select your Alexa device. (If you have not setup your device, please take the time to do so now.)
- In your device's menu select “Bluetooth”, select Pair a New Device.
- From the “Available Speakers” menu, select your Pulse device (‘C01-BR30’)
- Once Paired, you will be greeted by Alexa through your Pulse speakers.