Twilight has an A19 shape and E26 base, which fits the standard light socket in North America. It can be used in any room indoors, but should not be used outside where it may be exposed to water.
- My Twilight bulb turned off in less than 15 seconds, what happened?
- What is the color temperature of Twilight?
- What is the brightness level during the gradual dimming phase?
- Do I need to use an app to control Twilight?
- What type of fixtures are compatible with the Twilight LED?
- How does the gradual dimming work?
- How bright is the Twilight bulb during normal operation?