There is a daytime on/off switch on the side of the Smartsense G2. When the switch is in the “Off” position, the daylight sensor is activated and the bulb will not turn on during the day to help save power. If the switch is in the “On” position, then the bulb will turn on when motion is detected even during the day.
- What is the difference between Smartsense G1 and Smartsense G2?
- Can Smartsense G2 be used outdoors?
- Is it possible to change how long the light stays on?
- Can I use the Smartsense G2 light as a regular bulb?
- How bright is the Smartsense G2?
- I only need the bulb at night, does the Smartsense G2 still turn ON during the day?